Check-In and Check-Out Times:
- Check-in time is at 14:00.
- Check-out time is at 11:00.
- Early check-in and late check-out requests are subject to availability and may incur additional charges.
We guarantee that you get the best deals by regularly offering discounts to visitors who book directly through our website.
You will need to pay a 50% deposit to hold your reservation.
Being a small hotel, late cancellations and no-shows significantly impact our operations. Our deposit and cancellation policy is as follows:
- Non-Refundable Deposits: All bookings necessitate a non-refundable deposit paid at the time of reservation, which is not refundable under any circumstances.
- Cancellation: Once you’ve made a reservation and paid the deposit, it becomes final and non-cancellable. Regardless of when you cancel or if you don’t show up, no refunds are granted.
- Date Changes or Credit Notes: In rare cases, we may consider changing reservation dates or issuing a credit note, subject to availability and at our discretion.
- Early Departure:If you want to depart sooner than expected, you may be charged for the nights you will not be staying. This is considered as a cancellation.
We understand unexpected situations can arise, but our strict non-refundable policy enables us to offer top-notch service and sustain our small hotel business.
Modes of Payment
We accept cash in Rupees, Euros, GBP, US Dollars to pay for your accommodation. We accept cards as well.
Rates per Room
We charge per the room, per night.
GST (Goods and Services Tax) is applied to all accommodation rates.
Consider making your reservation the night before if you anticipate arriving late at night or early in the morning so that you may check in right away.
We can arrange a baby cot or an additional mattress for 1000 INR per night.
Wi-Fi is accessible.
We can arrange transfers from Dabolim airport or Madgaon train station to Jardim A Mar.
In the event of circumstances beyond our control, which render the performance of our hotel services impossible, illegal, or commercially unreasonable, the following Force Majeure policy shall apply:
- Definition of Force Majeure: For the purposes of these hotel policies, “Force Majeure” shall refer to any unforeseeable and extraordinary event or circumstance that is beyond the reasonable control of Jardim A Mar, including but not limited to acts of God, natural disasters, fire, war, civil disturbance, acts of terrorism, government actions, pandemic or epidemic, and any other events that are deemed to be beyond our reasonable control.
- Notification: In the event of a Force Majeure event, Jardim A Mar shall promptly notify affected guests in writing or through the contact information provided in their reservations regarding the occurrence and the impact on their stay.
- Reservation Modifications: Guests with existing reservations affected by a Force Majeure event may be allowed to modify their reservation dates, subject to availability and at the discretion of Jardim A Mar.
- Cancellations and Refunds: If a guest’s reservation is directly impacted by a Force Majeure event, Jardim A Mar Hotel will offer a full refund or a credit note for a future stay, depending on the guest’s preference. This refund or credit note is provided as an exception to our standard cancellation policy. It is important to contact us as soon as possible to request these options.
- Additional Expenses: Any additional expenses incurred by guests, such as changes in travel plans or alternative accommodations, as a result of the Force Majeure event, are the responsibility of the guests.
- Termination of Services: Jardim A Mar reserves the right to temporarily or permanently suspend services or operations during a Force Majeure event, with no liability for any losses incurred by guests.
- Legal Compliance: All actions taken under this Force Majeure policy will be in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
This Force Majeure policy is designed to address situations where unforeseen and uncontrollable events may disrupt guests’ reservations at Jardim A Mar. It aims to provide a fair and reasonable solution for both the hotel and its guests during such exceptional circumstances. Please note that this policy is subject to local laws and regulations, and any changes made to reservations will be subject to room availability.